Whatsapp and Texting Secretly

CultureMan

I welcome everyone to participate and provide their honest opinion to my topic today.

Now days is so popular a lot of people using the application called: Whatsapp, besides texting directly form their cell phone.

First of all in the real world, if you had the opportunity to have a cell phone that holds 3 chips which means 3 different phone numbers in just one physical phone, would you have it here in the us?

I have a girlfriend whom has 2 physical phones, one that only holds one chip and another one that holds 3 chips......Her biggest excuse is that one number is for one carrier that may not provide a good of a signal and that is why she carries another phone that holds 3 chips on which she can use other carriers that may detect a better cell phone signal.

In my opinion, it does seem like she is cheating and have a lot of men chasing her, so for her to keep up to them, she has more than one number.

She denies having other Whatsapp numbers, but this morning I've noticed she did something different, you know that on your Whatsapp you can enter your true name so that all of the message receivers will see it?....... well instead of her putting her name she put her email address..........aside from choosing a name onto your Whatsapp you can also choose a ready made message such as AVAILABLE........ but she only opted to use her email as contact.

In my mind I am thinking that she wants to send a message to all of those interested in her that this is her new email.

My question is, why would she only put her email as Whatsapp name and no other message?.........

My other scenario is, I do suspect she is Whatsapping another man, I do happen to have his cell phone number on my phone, and I know he is on Whatsapp also as she is........She does not know that I have his number on my phone.......But my suspicion is, that quite often thru out the day when she logs intoWwhatsapp to send me a message, he has been 5 minutes before and if not exactly at the same time she is in?....... I have been tracking both of their activities on Whatsapp is most of the times both of them log in and out at the same time............Would this be a clue they're talking?

My gut feeling tells me she is playing me for du.....du........

Please every one participate with your honest opinions, shall you need me to participate on your topic; let me know and I will do the same.

Thank you

CultureMan

You don't trust her, without trust you can't have a healthy relationship. Time to end this and move on.

This also seems quite obsessive and fabricated, what other signs are there that make you suspect she's cheating? Have you felt like this before with other partners?

sara-pezzini

I am thankful to have great people as your self participating on my life journey; I always wondered if there was a way to vent out my relationship doubts.

I had found this page that is helping me a lot, and honest and direct opinions as hard as you guys may put it, that's why I am here for.

I love women, I like women, and I truly hope one day I meet my mate.......where?.....nationality?.......place?........race?........ AS LONG AS BOTH FIND HAPPINESS THTAS ALL IT MATTERS !

Thanks again

CultureMan

Archived