14 and want a baby!

oh & just a piece of information to all you 'babies having babies' when a female CHILD'S (yes i said CHILD's) eggs are so young (14 yrs old) they usually have issues & problems during birth & a lot of times end up having twins or triplets. good luck with that one...."MOM". 2 or 3 at one time.

and dont come onto this websyte & try to curse us out. no one forced you to sign up. nevermind, im not even going to bother because its 10:30pm here youre probably in bed anyway by now.

-DG724

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether the kid was joking or not, she needs to learn some sort of respect. This is supposed to be a place where you can come to someone for help, not act like a knuckledragger and curse at people and place fake posts. I think someone needs to get on her case really fast because this action is deplorable in an environment like this. Me and everyone here do not have time to play games. If you want to rant and rave, go to link removed. There are plenty of people there who like to crack jokes and place weird posts and fight. But not here. This goes to anyone out there who are just like her...thank you.