Why am i still caught up on her?

zab

Well basically its been about 2 and a half months since my ex of 10 months broke up with me. During our relationship it was non stop 'baby i love u so much i wanna marry u' n to be honest i agreed then out of the blue she broke up with me. After about 3 weeks of begging 2 get back with her i gave up because she had just turned into a total B*TCH n just wasnt how she used 2 b (even her cousin who i talk to cant stand her and those 2 are very close, lol).

Anyways about 2 weeks after breaking with me on the grounds that 'we r 2 different and she cant see me in her future she is with another guy. Shes still with him now but has admitted to her cousin that she doesnt want to be with him and he is trying to stop her from moving to america (which is a sudden out of the blue thing). Lately i have been doing a lot better (as i was verrrrry down wen we broke up) but 4 some reason the past couple of weeks ive been thinkin about her non stop, we dont talk at all as we tried the whole friends thing but it was 100% effort from me n non from her so we left it after arguing a lot.

I dunno im jealous of a guy i dont even no, i hate her for leaving me high n dry with stupid excuses (n breaking up with me while she was tipsy and on msn....wen two days prior it was still the same old 'baby i love u so much blah blah blah). I have somebody now who i may get with but im thinking maybe shes the reason im thinking of her, comparing her, i have memories of my ex everywhere yet shes forgotten about me, how do i just get over her? thats all i want, her out of my head n my heart cuz shes just a total B*TCH lol

any advice would help, thanx

Zab

(sorry bout it being so long)

i dunno how i feel about her, u no they say theres a thin line between love n hate, well im on that line, i love her still i wont deny that but i hate her more then any1 alive. Thing is saying, 'give it time' is all good, i no that i have to, but its finding something to do in that time 2 take my mind off her, im tryin the whole rebound wid a gurl thing but i dunno if thats gonna work either cuz she was just beautiful wid a wicked personality, imagine MYA with J-loz A*ss and the attitude of a best friend towards another best friend...lol...u see y im missin her?