What do you do on Valentine's Day if you don't have bf/gf?

V-Day is a corporate holiday. IF you're single, do whatever you'd normally do. It's on a Monday this year, so what do you normally do on Monday's? For me, it's the gym and reading. That's what I'll be doing this year. Don't let the pressures of a corporate holiday get to you. If you do want to do something, there are always bars where I'm sure there are plenty of single people looking to hook up that night.

My boyfriend and I just broke up, so I'm going to be single too, don't worry! My school is sponsoring this thing where you can send people flowers or hearts or something and I plan to send stuff to my friends to let them know I care about them! Valentines day is about love, not necessarily love between a couple. I love all my friends to death! We're all going to get together the day before too...It'll be awesome =)

My boyfriend and I think Valentines its a horrible thing. People have made this day to suck u out of your money and buy you to show your love for someone? Thats crap. Im sorry if my boyfriend were to get me huge choc box and flowers on valentines and only cause its valentines I'd slap him.

Fortunately for me he showers me with gifts, affection, and thoughtfulness year round which shows and proves his love to me. We both think valentines is a very DUMB and senseless day. Its just for money. Makes me mad almost We dont really do anything for Valentines, if anything we mock it and buy eachother really corny, cheap, tacky typical valentines stuff just for laughs, like who can get the worst present.

If I didnt have a boyfriend I would go out and have a blast with some friends. In your face stinky v-day!

Yeah - I don't celebrate Valentines day even if I DO have a boyfriend. lol. Just seems kinda pointless u know - I mean if u are single, why celebrate it, and if u are with somebody - u are already expressing your love to them every other day of the year so WHO CARES!

True tot the point just a way to make money off the lovey doveys!

Phooey!