i have been with my husband for over 8 years , we have only been married for 4 years.we have been through alot together and before we got married we were living together and he decided he wanted time apart from each other to explore.after custody battles in court and after days of crying my my eyes out because i wanted to be with him and he didn't want to be with me.finally one day we dropped it all got back together and weeks later got married.well i felt so much love for this man and so much warmth in his touch.i recently came accross a problem.i meet one of his friends and it was like love at first sight.i don't know what it was , we all 3 went fishing together and i got to know him a little.i loved eveything about him.after the fishing trip we all went back to his place and him and mu husband were drinking a little and this guy hugged me.something in that hug just took my breath away.all that strong love i felt for my husband was like gone.i can't keep this guy out of my mind,i have been wanted to tell him but scared he is gonna tell my husband,.i have never felt like this about one my husbands friends...please help.....

looks like your in a pickle...

first, come on!! it's your husband's friend!! that's uncharted territory! Also, you're married!! i dont know what to tell you other than you should either tell your husband or get over his friend. Then again you said you lost the love for him so..damn i dunno what to tell you. Just think about how he will react if you told him you like his friend.