tempted to break nc

rainydays1

been 2 months since not speaking to my ex...it's been a month since I found out she's now engaged. part of me doesn't think she's truly happy tho. I wanna contact her to let her know i'm thinking about her. b/c I am...everyday...and I dream of her often. is this a sign to contact her? should I break nc?

she talked about getting engaged to me after the first month! I think it's something she feels she needs to do b/c of her age. she said she could be engaged but that doesn't mean we have to get married for a while. so she's probably doing to him what she did to me. talked about getting engaged, being together forever blah blah blah...he's a loser/sucker that believed all that. I took enough time and waited and look what happened BANG we broke up...I bet they won't last. 6 months and engaged isn't true love, it's just 2 desperate attention seeking people thinking they have to. thinking they want to b/c they are in the honeymoon phase. lets see a year from now where they are

shows her character tho, to just pick up and leave then get engaged so fast. shows me the floozy she really is. she's his problem now tho

I wanna contact her to let her know i'm thinking about her. b/c I am...everyday

Apparently it is still your problem too.

Archived