Please please help me! Urgent...

Hi all,

First of all, i would like to say a big 'THANK U' to all the guys there who take care to read this and help me.. I need it desperately... PLZ help me with lots of advices...

Below is my first post with the label OLD. Please read it... i know it is long but please bear with me and help me.. I have included the latest developments in LATEST... plz go through this and advise me..I don't have a clue as to what to do etc... depending SOLELY on ur advices... Please HELP ME..

OLD

Hi,

I am a new member to this what I think is an excellent forum to get personal advice.

I am in a great dilemma and I would really be grateful if somebody advised me on this:

I am 23 and have been a normal guy till now. I was quite studious in my young and teenage days and did not think anything seriously about love, girlfriends etc. It is true that I was attracted to 2-3 girls till now and I have sufficient judgement (thankfully!!!) to conclude that it was just that 'infatuation' thing and nothing more. I also rarely talked with girls and was really uncomfortable speaking to them. I have always been known in all my classes as a shy, studious guy.

Now, it so happens that there is this gal who works with me. It has been just 2 months since we met. For the first week or so, I wasn't specially interested in her. After that, I came to know that she came from the same institution that I came from and we began to talk freely. I feel extremely comfortable in her presense and we share a lot of common ideas. I dont go dating or stuff like that and neither does she. But I think I have found a person who really gels with me like water. Myself, the guy who didn't even spoke a word with any girl; I find myself chatting with her hours together on various topics both of us enjoying the chat. She has a lot of respect for me and vice versa. I take great interest in her work and try to help her for which she is grateful and encouraging. She says that she really gets mad if someone talks about her personal ideas like marriage and had also scolded somebody badly because he commented on her marriage etc. but with me, she is so open and honest. We come from traditional families where arranged marriages are a norm. She said to me that she would like to marry a guy she knows sufficiently well or not at all. She believes in loving a guy and getting to know him before she marries. She also said that if someone loves a person very much then they would definitely say that after some time. Initially, they maybe hesitant but will surely propose one day.She told me what sort of a guy she was looking for ( a normal guy with whom she can share her ideas and be comfortable) if she married. Whenever we talk, it is as if we have known each other from several years. She smiles a lot( she does that to everybody) when she is talking to me and looks at me in the eyes as if trying to size me up. I am deeply attached to her. I don't know if it is love or attraction etc. but I want to keep talking to her for a long long time. I dont know if she thinks the same way but I guess so because she never gets bored of it.

I would really like ur advice on this subject. What is happening to me? I am always thinking of her company. Should I just continue to be close friends and share ideas? or am I in love with her? Has she given any clues that she likes me ? Ur advice is the only one I am banking on.

I REQUEST U TO SINCERELY HELP ME

LATEST

Well, its almost been a month since i posted that old one.. Now, we both have chatted a LOT. Fortunately, she works with me always and we chat abt everything abt family,interests.... etc...

As she hasn't made any move, i felt that i have to give her some clue atleast.. HOW BADLY i need to tell her that i like her(i don't know still if its love or such a strong bonding etc....)!!!! I told her that she appeared in my dreams which is TRUE. She laughed and said "What was i doing? Torturing u in ur dreams???". she is really lively and humorous. I told her again that she appeared in my dreams... she said "NICE!!" I have commented on her smile(which has captured me!!) that it is unforgettable etc. and she asks me "Why r u abusing me???" i swear that i am speaking the truth and she just replies with an hmmmm.....One day, after a lot of talking i said to her " Can i ask u a personal question?" for which she replied yes. i asked her if she had any serious boyfrens. She said i am not close with all the guys though i talk with them.. she is a bit shy like me and said that only 2 guys have visited her house.. one is like her brother and the other a very good friend. This guy is supposed to be a very good friend of hers. She told me that he was a gem of a friend. They go out for shopping etc.. so i think she is not thinking of anything else than friendship with him....

I helped her a lot with her work and she thanked me profusely"Thanks a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTT" and stuff like that. I was embarrassed and told her "I dont like formalities... why do u need to thank me?? are we that apart???" She told "Even i don't like formalities but the fact is that u r helping me a great deal."

Now, she will be going to some other place in another month... i don't know how i will talk with her apart from chat.. it will really kill me... i told her one day "PLEASEEEEE DON'T FORGET ME" once u go...and added that i would never forget her whatever happens. She said "What's wrong with u?" "How the hell can i forget a friend like u?" I said that i have a strong sixth sense and told her "Something tells me we r gonna meet somewhere BIG TIME". She gave a thumbs up sign and said "GREAT". Our best days together r coming to an end and i am depressed. What should i do..My mind says... concentrate on work and get back to her when u r ready..and she will reciprocate. But, my heart is afraid of losing her and wants to show some concrete feelings openly for her...what should i do?? is she having any feelings for me??? PLEASE ADVICE ME FAST. Everybody please tell whatever they feel. i would be ever grateful to you.....

Regards,

CoolGuy

dude make the move already. or you'll kick yourself in the as$ later trust your gut, alright? Fear of rejection? Probably, start small, ask her out, it's not like you're proposing. Movies lunch dinner....etc. go slow or you'll scare her away. Oh yeah if you do scare her away for some reason, be a man and say sorry and be friends...be mature about it. But just move on, one way or the other.

• 1 month later...