Probably i have suffocated him too much? maybe of my insecurity...

He tells me he wants some time alone.. no contact whatsoever. What should i do? we have been in this relationship for 3 years. Long distance for 2 months. I really am at a wits end. Does he want the relationship?

He now says that he is confused, he feels tied to the phone (just by calling me once a day), he is busy, he doesn't know if i am the one for him, he is really tired, he doesn't know what he should do as well, he wants to ask the people around him.

I really dunno know.. and all i can just do is cry

when he man tells you he is confused or lost....he is already gone and u r already out of his life....

trust me....he didnt tell you he wants to breakup with you is because he does not have the guts to say it....or he doesn't want to hurt you too much....

hey i was actually looking on the internet for some advice myself on love and i ran accross this website and i read your subject.i have been their and i know it hurts so bad,i was so i love with him and the thing that hurt the most was i had a child with him.we weren't married but we were living together for about 2 years.that didn't help you know.i didn't know what to do because i loved him so much.but i for some reason decided to go out with some friends and meet someone else eventually i got over him.especially when i found out he was dating again.he had been dating some one the whole time i was lving with him.i know your feelings and i know how it hurts.you need to let him know that he can't have his cake and it it too and that you ain't gonna play high school games and put your life on hold for him....what are you gonna do if you and him get married andhe wants time alone again.i hope this helps you,need anymore advice contact me...

ok...at least he said 2 weeks. Has 2 weeks passed?? See what he says after 2 weeks. If he tells you he needs 2 more weeks...then you can forget it...at the end of 2 weeks, he should know whether he wants to carry on with the relationship or not....

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Chocos, what do you have to lose? Just one more week right? Probably by the end of next week it is you that wants out. When a man tells you that he is confused, he means he doesn't know how to dump you. Personally I believe he has found himself a new girlfriend while being away. But do not despair. If you found yourself a new boyfriend and not so stuck on the idea of a long-distance-romance, you would be telling him that you are confused too. Romance and friendship get diluted by the length of distance apart. When you are happy, he is not there with you. When you are said, he is not there for you. Now, what kind of "relationship" is that? I say to you, chocos, go get yourself a real boyfriend and forget him. He is gone. Finished. No use for this kind of non-romance.

Actually i do agree with you. He did tell me he wants to work things out face to face in another 3 weeks, so technically, he wants me to wait out another time.

Hmmmm... that sounds interesting but i am getting a little tired. He wants me to wait, but if i can't wait to move along... sooooo.....