What does this mean?

Teebz

Me and my ex have been broken up for about four months, after getting back together for about 1,5 year. We were together for 4 years before that. Hopefully that's not too confusing haha. I love him very much and while we were not very happy and I wanted to break up as well, I feel like we are ready to get back together again because there is still so much love. Anyway, we remained friends until he said he was dating someone. That's where I draw the line.

During a discussion a few weeks back, he said, and he keeps saying until now, that he loves me more than anyone in the whole world. And wants us to be in touch, basically forever. I've said I can't do that and he understands. But why would he say that he loves me more than anyone, yet have a girlfriend? I would love some insight on this..

You are right, I still have some issues to deal with. I wasn't happy because we were getting too occupied with work and school, and basically didn't spend any quality time together. I wasn't fundamentally unhappy with him or being with him, it's just the stuff around us that got too consuming, and it sucks

Archived