Hello. I'm wanting to ask some questions, mostly about depression, etc. just to see how many people are dealing with this type of thing on this forum. Thanks in advance for replying.

1)Do you deal with depression, or bi-polar disorder? Yes, depression.

2)Are you on medication? Yes, an anti-depressant, Lexapro I think, and a sleeping medication.

3)Have you, or do you commit self-destructive behavior? Yes.

4)If so, what? I used to self-injure, I'm beginning an eating disorder, and I am promiscuous.

5)Do you like the way you are now? I'm not sure.

6)And if not, how do you want to change? I'm not sure.

7)Do you believe in God? I am neutral. (i will not say there is a god, i wont say there isnt one)

8)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? Bisexual.

9)Do you like to be around people or keep to yourself? Keep to myself.

10)What would you say to the world if you left right now? I don't know why I am the way I am. But it's not your job to fix me. Sometimes I love the way I am, and sometimes I hate it. It was my choice to live the way I do. Please don't hate me for it, or cry because it. I've had some great times, and done and felt so many things. It was just time to go. I wasn't meant to be here anymore. I just had to trust in fate, trust that something better was coming. Every one of you that loved me, I love you for that. Those of you that ridiculed me, that hated me, that feared me, that hurt me: now you'll always remember me, but I won't remember you.

Empty

Well, I still have it, I don't think it's something that can ever be cured completely. I'm not struggling like I once was, but I will answer anyway.

1)Do you deal with depression, or bi-polar disorder? Depression.

2)Are you on medication? Not currently, but I was for about 6 months last year.

3)Have you, or do you commit self-destructive behavior? Yes.

4)If so, what? I did self injury when I was younger... tried to O.D. on medications one time, I also beat myself up emotionally.

5)Do you like the way you are now? Parts of me, yes, parts of me I still struggle with...

6)And if not, how do you want to change? Lose more weight, not be so shy

7)Do you believe in God? Yes, although not the mythological god.

8)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? Straight

9)Do you like to be around people or keep to yourself? I like both.

10)What would you say to the world if you left right now? I'm not sure...