Need some advice on my situation

tigerjie

Hi everyone, I met this girl in school this year. I really like her, and we have been talking just a bit on Facebook and a bit in real life. I was forced to tell her how I feel after a conversation with her on Facebook, and she said I'm not really her type and I have been feeling down since that day. Since then, I'm not sure how to face her in school. She said we can still be friends, but I still want to try to get her to like me. We have been looking at each other in class, just small glances, but I'm not sure what that means. She is a really shy girl and never initiates conversations with me. It's always me initiating conversations and trying to keep the conversation going. But since that day she rejected me, I talk to her much less than before. Any ideas on how to make her like me? Or what should I do now? Should I still try to talk to her? Thanks in advance.

Everyone has preferences on who they find attractive, and even if you find someone attractive, you may not have chemistry with them, which is biological. There will be a girl who shares chemistry with you, but you won't be able to find her when you're wasting time on someone who clearly stated she's not interested.

Archived