Trying to figure out where we're at

usernamestaken

I have really wanted to see where things are at with this girl who I genuinely really like, like I have a couple reasons to believe she likes me, and I wanted to officially ask her out but the couple friends I talked to made it sound like it was too soon. We've known each other for about a month and hung out 5 times, each time went really well. We text a bit on the side too, but I generally just prefer talking in person. Wherever I look it seems to be either wait a long time or you'll scare them off, or don't wait too long. I have no idea how I should approach this. We are supposed to hangout again today and I'm really nervous about what to do. I'm just impatient and a couple people have told me to go for it and that she wants me to ask her but I'm just paranoid.

Sounds like you two are pretty much dating already. Unless there are any strong indicators of you two being just friends, then I don't see what the deal is with asking her out. You're pretty much doing that already, are you not?

What sort of "indicators" make you think she likes you?

Sounds like you two are pretty much dating already. Unless there are any strong indicators of you two being just friends, then I don't see what the deal is with asking her out. You're pretty much doing that already, are you not?

What sort of "indicators" make you think she likes you?

Yea I think I just psyched myself out from reading some stuff and talking to people. And well I mean she always seems excited when I text her to hangout and like we've held hands and kissed quite a few times. She sort of made a first move the other day and laid her head on my shoulder when we were watching a movie. Things have also led to the bedroom a couple times. I'm not trying to brag or anything I'm just saying. How should I bring it up??

Archived