can someone help me this once???

okay yeah my b/f has lied to me before about having another email address and about going to bad sites and stuff. he is swearing that he dont have anymore addresses now since i found out about that one and that he dont go to those sites anymore. also he is swearing that he don't go to personal sites anymore either.

but we were talking on messenger the other day and he kept copying and pasting a sentence he asked me when i didnt answer right away. and then he posted this personal ad. and i said what was that? he goes, it was a spam email i was getting rod of in my email. he accidently posted it ot messenger. he said he hit reply and cut the message to delete it b4 replying to be removed from the spam thingy.

the thing is i see an ad on yahoo personals that sounds just like him - and i would use a fake handle to test him to see if it is, but you have to be a memeber to do that and i have no creidt card or anything to join.

i was wondering if anyone here has a premium account for yahoo personals? if so would you please tell me what handle that is on that personal ad so i can investigate it to see if it is my guy? i will pay you $5 or whatever you think it's worth just to give me the handle for that personal ad.

cause if i end things w/him i want to have evidence. just so i know the truth myself.

thank you.

How old are you?

Apparently there is a major breakdown in communication here among some trust issues. Even if you "caught" him, I believe he would lie his way out of it and nothing would be resolved, the situation would only get worse.

It sounds like he may be doing something sneaky behind your back, but it's hard to tell. If this guy isn't open and honest with you, he may not be right for you.

Sounds like he's up to no good...I don't know what to tell you. He has lied to you in the past so its possible that he's lying to you know. If you don't trust him then you should consider breaking it off. You shouldn't have to sneak around yourself to find out if your bf is being truthful...don't play his game. Ask him once and for all that if he is doing something shady it needs to stop cause you don't deserve to be played. If he still gives you the runaround, let him go. If he's worth it, he'll tell u the truth and quit hiding stuff but he needs to know that you mean business.

If he's not lying, he is, at the very least, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. And, it sounds to me like he's insulting your intelligence by making up stories and expecting that you will just believe it.

Who the heck actually clicks on those links in their e-mail that say "Click here to be removed from mailing list"? All those are usually, are just ways for spammers to know whether or not you have an active e-mail account. Most people who have been using the net for more than a couple of months should know this (no offence to those who don't, lol Even for ligitimate mailing lists, you usually have to sign up for them yourself in the first place!

There are a couple of things going on here that cause me to believe that you're dating a guy who doesn't deserve to have you in the first place:

- You don't trust him because you think he lies.

- He does lie.

- He's not very intelligent.

Stick around and try to bust him (which you probably will), or use your energy for a more positive cause. I'm sorry that you have to go through this, but he doesn't sound worth the pain and aggravation that he causes.