Have a weird feeling about this guy!

Jadee

Hey guys,

Me and this guy have been talking for abit and for some reason I have a really good feeling about this one.. I had this feeling with my ex.. It's like a 'just know' feeling! Can anyone else relate to this? Or am I just hoping.. He isn't my usual type but everything about him I find so interesting! The only problem is is that he has just broke up with his girlfriend.. He does still love her so can anyone tell me how to go about this?

Leave it. No wine before it's time, as the old Gallo wine commercial says.

He can't be ready for you until he is cleared of her.

A few people on this site will have a private giggle when they read my advice to you. Trust me!

I got involved with someone whose decks seemed cleared, but they weren't. A person needs time to absorb a loss.

It is very difficult to go backwards without doing damage. Better to wait till you can go forward without hesitation.

Like others said, stay away. So you have this feeling about him, but how well do you really know him? At first sight many people sound really interesting but after a while in a relationship this fades away or other issues come up because we always show the best of ourselves in the beginning.

Don't be a rebound to him and don't allow yourself to get hurt in case he gets back to his ex girlfriend.

Leave it. No wine before it's time, as the old Gallo wine commercial says.

He can't be ready for you until he is cleared of her.

A few people on this site will have a private giggle when they read my advice to you. Trust me!

I got involved with someone whose decks seemed cleared, but they weren't. A person needs time to absorb a loss.

It is very difficult to go backwards without doing damage. Better to wait till you can go forward without hesitation.

I have never seen a wine commercial in my life! There's such a thing?

I'd want to preserve future potential rather than play this thing out as a rebound until I get burned. I'd lay it out plainly, "I adore you and can see us together someday in the future. I understand that your breakup is fresh, and so I'm walking away while we both still think highly of one another. If you reach a point of being completely over your for a few months, you can let me know. If I'm still available, we can meet to catch up. Until then, I wish you the best."

Head high, and play smart.

Archived