I AM CONCERNED ABOUT MY PENIS SIZE

I AM 26 YEARS OLD MAN BUT PENIS SIZE IS ONLY 4 INCHES. WITH SUCH A SHORT PENIS, WILL I BE ABLE TO SATISHFY MY PARTNER/GIRLFRIEND?? IT IS THE PENIS SIZE FOR WHICH I ALWAYS FEEL SCARED OF SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IN THE BED, EVERYTHING WILL GO WRONG AND IT WILL BE DANGEROUSLY HUMILIATING AND EMBARRASSING FOR ME.

WILL I BE EVER ABLE TO SATISHFY MY PARTNER?? WILL I BE EVER ABLE TO GET INTO A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP?? PLS HELP!! I AM LOOSING SLEEP ON THAT.

[/b]

get good at oral sex. honestly, if its that short, and if its not all that thick, your partner wont be satisfied from intercourse alone. but here is some good news...approx half of all women, if not a bit more, are unable to achieve orgasm from intercourse alone. so, to really satisfy a woman, one must do more than stick it in and wiggle it around (hehe.) be open for experimentation and adventure in the sex arena. its this openness and some oral skills that will get you the bonus points.

Hey im a grl.....and u kno wut? If I was ur gf I would love u no matter what size it is. Seriously sex is a big part of a relationship, but love in the two of u's hearts is more important. Dont be embarrassed, if u find a nice grl who loves u, she wont leave u b/c of how u r in bed. Trust me, there are women out there who will love you no matter how the sex is.

4 inches? damn man... i'm sorry, but if ya think about it a girl's vagina isn't all that long... can't be more than 4 or 5.. so why do you need a longer one? it might slip out a lot but that's all.. God blessed me with a larger than average (7.5 for those who care..) member and i'm very happy with it, tho my ex girlfriend would MUCh rather i go down on her.. she's orgasm from sex but she'd get at least 3 to 4 if i went down on her for an hour or so.. get good at licking and you're all set in the bedroom

• 4 weeks later...

wow..i know that must be an awful feeling...but its ok tho. I mentioned in another post that, im not sexually turned on by a small penis..but if i had a man that loved me, and likewise...his size wouldnt matter, but it would affect our sex life after a while..im sure...

There are penis enlargements that ive heard of too...and it doesnt matter what the next person says..if it will make u feel more confident, i suggest you at least look into it. Everybody deserves to feel completely satisfied with their bodies..and u seem to be a wonderful guy...

good luck, and this will probably be the last reply i make to a post regarding penis size...because i dont want to affend anyone...

peace,

cookies