I want to bring her back, I need some help for the no contact period

ilya

So I went through a break up about 3 month with my fiancé, the reason that she had some feeling for her ex. but I realized that I had made also a mistake in my behavior toward her, I was so romantic and predictable

After that and a little talk we decided to stay friends, (yes i made a mistake) but there is a reason, my ex are in training where I work, so I thought that it was wise to stay friend until she finish.

I was so gentle with her, she told me all about her past and about her ex, he is jerk, and she knows that she will suffer with her.

I bought her some gift, I told her that I am not expecting from her that she will come back to me, I tried to meet some woman, but I have not been able to move forward.

I was waiting that she will break up with her ex, and she will find that I am the best choice for her.

yesterday I had talk with her, she told me that she has some trouble with her bf, so I told her, if there is any chance that she will come back to me, she told me ...." sorry I can't, I know that you love me , but I don't see my rest of my life with you"

Today I started the no contact rule, she will stay in our company until march.

So if someone has an idea about the no contact rule, what should I do, did i cut straight, or step by step.

and about Facebook, do I stay friend with her.

I watch some videos on youtube, that I must give her a choice, between come back to me or loosing me forever, and there is some advice that I shouldn't delete her from my Facebook list.

Until now , I kept what happened deeply in my heart , I didn't tell the reason of the separation to anyone even for my family and my best friends, it's the first time I share my life with other people

So, I really need help

Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor English.

Thanks for your advices, But first of all I guess that it's better for if I will go into the no contact period, because there is something I am really sure about it, deeply in her heart I know that she loves the gentle and attentive man that I am, she likes that part of me, perhaps she will change.

I know that I deserve better, I am the person who can stay 3 years or more single until I will find my soul mate. in fact I was born on 14 february

For now can you help me about the No Contact rule, should I delete her from my facebook, Should I give her an ultimatum between losing me for ever or staying with me.

Thanks for replying

She's told you she's not interested. That's not hard to understand is it?

Get on with your life! What's the point of waiting for something that may never happen?? She may love you - but she's not in love with you.

So, what you do is - you don't speak with her, you delete her from Facebook, you block her on your phone contacts so you cant receive her texts or calls, you get rid of any items that are hers from your house, you stop following her on Instagram, you simply, delete her from your life.

Thanks for your advices, But first of all I guess that it's better for if I will go into the no contact period, because there is something I am really sure about it, deeply in her heart I know that she loves the gentle and attentive man that I am, she likes that part of me, perhaps she will change.

I know that I deserve better, I am the person who can stay 3 years or more single until I will find my soul mate. in fact I was born on 14 february

For now can you help me about the No Contact rule, should I delete her from my facebook, Should I give her an ultimatum between losing me for ever or staying with me.

Thanks for replying

You are the one who has lost her forever. Y

She has told you to move on.

Yes. Delete from Facebook.

Thanks for all of you

I know about going forward, tomorrow I will meet a girl, she sent me an invitation on facebook, and she has some interest toward me, however I must go throughout the no contact period, and after that everything will be clear.

I am in contact with many woman and girls, all of them like me a lot, I don't wanna hurt any of them, I must be faithful, even if I wait long time, before i start a new relationship.

I talk with my ex, today and I told her, that after she finish her training, it will be better for us to never see each other, she was little upset, I told her we will met the last day of her training and it will be the last day she will see me.

Am I not clear enough ?

Thanks again

Archived