hey everyone

a few months back me and an old friend started to become pretty tight like best friends like we are planning on attending college together and everything and stuff the only thing is is she has a bf ...of 3 years and hes much older which is ok because we were just friends but over the course of about a year i started to fall for her and a few months back i really wanted nothing more than her so we go to this party around we decide to go for a drive and talk we talk about everything she reminds me that she told her bf that things werent going good and as of that day they were over.....yep so shes technically single as of then she also tells me she still likes him alot and if there was anyone else she would want to be with in the world it would have to be me because we know each other so well and shes comfortable and she knows "she would always be save with me around" i was speechless it was like a dream i couldnt believe the girl i had been dreaming about for the past few months was revealing to me her true feelings for me and they were good well all in all the drive was going great she told me her and her bf were over for that time and she wanted me and that she wanted to do something that weekend i was just so happy well i take her back to the party and she leans over and gives me a hug and says thanks for the talk and i say no prob then i kiss her on the cheek she laughed then...i kissed her the slightest peck of a kiss the same way your grandma kisses you.....she said good bye and got out of the car......we were supposed to hang out the next day so i called her....she didnt answer her phone all weekend i was worried then i end up talking to her on messenger on monday she told me she had lost her phone.... and she got off....that was the last i have talked to her shes told several people that i kissed her and she had a bf and i didnt have the right to just kiss anyone and she didnt like that........girls always say guys should make the first move well look what happens when we do ....i dont understand its tearing me apart i have several classes with her where i have to sit right next to her i always think about when we would flirt and have a good time all the time......but i miss it so much i miss her so much its been a long time since this happened and i dont get why shes so mad ive tried to talk to her and she yells at me and says u know wut u did and i say no i dont emily im sry ok for what ever i did but she just doesnt care how can someone go from caring so much to hatrid i still care so much about her and her boyfriend treats her like sh** but theres nothing i can do about it i miss her terribly is there anything i could say to her or do to get her to just talk to me for once and forget about it shes driving me crazy i miss her so much if anyone knows something i could do to make this better plz help thanks

I dont think us guys will EVER totally understand women. Being only thirteen, i dont really have too much experience in this subject yet, but i DO know that i hate it when girls are mad at me for stuff that i dont even know i did. Hope it works out for ya though.

Oh that just sucks. I know you really like her but it sounds like she's not interested in you in a boyfriend/girlfriend way. If you still want her to be a friend, give her a call and apologize for the kiss.

I disagree. She is not interested.. a friendship will lead nowhere. Also, all he did was expreess hiss feelings towards her.. no apology needed.