Just venting I guess more than anything because I know there's no answer..... DAY 7 of no contact. The first 4 days were almost rejuvenating for lack of a better word right now. I felt stronger. Felt like I had some control again and I was at least getting back on the rails again.

The last 3 though have been torturous. Each getting worse and I don't know why. I have no overwhelming urge to contact her because I'm stubborn by nature and I made a commitment to myself that I won't and no matter what I'll stick to it.. BUT no matter what I do, work, gym, friends, etc I can't get her off my mind for some reason. I try to push her out and she pushes back in... The pain of losing her, the anger for her jumping in with her new guy, hopes that she will contact me, fantasies of how I might react to it.. Uuuggghhh!!!!!!! WHEN DOES THIS LIGHTEN UP?!?!?!

I've been doing everything I can think of. When I'm in my house alone I let myself be miserable for a while and just let her run through my mind like a stampede.. I even talk out loud once in a while lol... The problem I'm having the last couple days and again I know there's no solution to it is that i can't seem to focus on anything again. Whether I'm at work, at the gym, cleaning my house, grocery shopping, etc.. She just keeps popping right back into my head.... I realize I'm just ranting but I needed to blurt it out somewhere. Thanks for listening.. I just hope it passes soon.

Day 11 of NC.. Had a couple rough days but much better for now. THEN SHE TEXTS!!! Just a text telling me she found pics of my son that she will send with a mutual friend to give me... Why do they do this??? No need for that text. Just send the damn pics, I'll obviously know where they came from.

Archived