my ex-boyfriend goes on dating site right after our break up

romantic83

Here is my story...

We broke up with my ex-boyfriend. Have been together for 3 years. NC for 4 weeks now. We both were registered on dating site, but deactivated ourselves while we were dating. A week ago something pushed me inside to log in a check if he was active there. And, SURE, his profile was active. I feel very sick right now...I cannot believe he tries to find someone else so soon....Feel a lot of anger, bitterness, confusing...but still very strong feelings towards him. What to do???

A week ago something pushed me inside to log in a check if he was active there.

You need to ignore whatever "pushed you inside." Surely you realized as you were doing that what the consequences would be for you emotionally if you found his profile was active? But you chose to do it anyway- so stop hurting yourself this way. This is totally avoidable pain.

For some people a rebound helps, he may be that type of person.. knowing that some other girl is pursuing him saying things he wants to hear helps him move on.. people like me are the opposite. It hurts me more so I wait until I'm fully healed - everyone is different! But yes, the only way you'll move on in whichever way you chose to is to allow yourself to LET GO.

For some people a rebound helps, he may be that type of person.. knowing that some other girl is pursuing him saying things he wants to hear helps him move on.. people like me are the opposite. It hurts me more so I wait until I'm fully healed - everyone is different! But yes, the only way you'll move on in whichever way you chose to is to allow yourself to LET GO.

thank you for your wise words...It is important to hear from others things I already knew...

Archived