I don't know what it is but lately I have been on an emotional rollercoaster. I will be fine, and then the smallest things will set me off either angry or depressed. for an example....

I work for Wells Fargo in collections, I used to always treat the customers with great respect, and truly tried to help the person i was dealing with, but lately I have found my self being much less understanding on the phone and being sarcastic with them. I come home, and just want to be by myself, althought I want to be with someone...if that makes sense. Its almost like there are some chemicals out of whack in my sustem because I can be talking with my girlfriend on the phone and she will ask me whats wrong because I really enjoy talking with her, but I am very quiet on the phone with her. I dont get it.

maybe youre just bored.

try pushing yourself to do something new & exciting. if you have the funds maybe get a new car or a pet. try doin a cool adventure like sky diving or rock climbing. maybe even hittin the gym might be a good idea, it releases positive endorphines in your brain (saratonine) & is a natural high. chin up babe! you can pull thru this.

-DG724

Thanks for all the input, those are all awesome suggestions. Im really not doing much at the moment, school doesnt start till next mon, and I am sick of my job. I did just put a bike on layaway because I love to bik, but I still have a ways to go before I pay it off.

ugh, im doing it again, its 11 I just got home from work about a half hour ago, talked to my parents and girlfriend. I am just very edgy and have a very short fuse and at the same time I am pretty depressed. but I dont know what about. could there possibly be hormones or chemicals out of balance with me?

Jeffie, do you take any medication? Do you exercise at all during the week? Like Dragongirl said, maybe you just need more excitement in your life. Exercise always helps me feel better if I'm feeling moody that day. Some good music always helps too.