I Love my Partner but I am not happy sexually and i feel like I am neglected and ignored sometimes..,and with sex it all seems a rush and I can live without great sex..but she does not seem to make an effort to please me..i just don't understand.. if your In-Love don't you want to please them in every way? I had previous partners and we would take our time with each other and it would last for hours.. hmmm this lasts 10-15 min.. and I am so upset about this as I feel it is a really sensitive subject cause I would be saying she is no good in bed which is pretty much the truth...and I don't want to hurt her feelings.I don't get it I can put on Lingerie and she barley notices.I understand she has a low sex drive ..me I can do it everyday..but please when you do,do it make a effort.. I am so sad... I hate to mention my last relationship ..but she may have been a *hole and a creep but she could rock my world.I will live without it if I have too,just feel there is no possible way to bring this up in conversation.. we are engaged and I would suppose she is attracted to me says I am beautiful,sexy and hot..but then ..?

Archived