How Long Before They Lose Interest?

There is this girl in our class of 200. She sits towards the front entrance. Its been like 3 weeks and I haven't said anything to her. I want to though, I've caught her looking at me several times. I have diagnosed social issue but i'm gonna talk anyways. We only have classes 3x a week. She is always w/ her friends. I'm kinda waiting for the right moment to talk and not seem eager/creepy. I think she knows I like her.

How much time do I have before she loses interest? She is beautiful. I'm kinda waiting for the right moment and timing to say something. So we happen to be in the same proximity. Would going up to her desk at the end of class seem too eager or catching up to her when walking?

There is this girl in our class of 200. She sits towards the front entrance. Its been like 3 weeks and I haven't said anything to her. I want to though, I've caught her looking at me several times. I have diagnosed social issue but i'm gonna talk anyways. We only have classes 3x a week. She is always w/ her friends. I'm kinda waiting for the right moment to talk and not seem eager/creepy. I think she knows I like her.

How much time do I have before she loses interest? She is beautiful. I'm kinda waiting for the right moment and timing to say something. So we happen to be in the same proximity. Would going up to her desk at the end of class seem too eager or catching up to her when walking?

Fate favours the bold.

Hi 10023711

About what you said: I'd suggest not to waste any time, not because she'd lose interest but they say 'time doesn't wait for anyone'. Why not act now! when you're getting the chances too. I mean you see her everyday. She's w or w/o friends don't think too much on it. Just try finding the right time and act. Take your chances.

Good luck

Archived