Im so sad/confused i need some help :(

portugalsad

Me and my ex dated for 2,5 years and she broke with me almost 2 months ago, 1 week after she broke with me she started seing another guy, she told me he was a just a friend but now i think they are dating but the thing is, during the first month i tried every thing to get her back, i cryed, give her presents and cryed again etcccc, and what it sucks is that during this first month she was still jealous of me whem for example i liked a girl on facebook, ex: she would text me back saying that she hated me because i was liking another girl, and this type of behaviour gave me hope so i continued to try to get her back but failed to the point that one day i send her 20 text and she just told me to stop that everying is over. So i started doing no contact, but after 20 days she contact me saying that she really liked seing me in the gym, and she started to follow me on instagram and liking every thing that i post, and the next day a friend of hers contacts me saying that she asked her if i was seing somebody, and said that the tought of me with somebody else make her feel kinda strange, so i asked her friend if she is dating the other guy, and she told me that they are really close and probably will start dating anny time soon. I got to admit that i love this girl, and what i would like the most in my life is to get her back, and i dont like the ideia of being friends with her, that doenst work for me, because of her behaviour i still have some hope, but now i wont go after her.

I didnt had a instagram, i just created one to make her jealous, i post pictures there in vacation having fun, in parties. And in the same day that i created this acount she contacted me 20 days after no contact, but in the same day that i posted pictures that im happy, she posted in her facebook a status saying that she is really happy because she fells loved

i cant go any lower with her, i lost all my masculine pride, i started being a ***** and i know that girls dont like that.. So even whem she talked with me after the 20 days with no contact i responded her only the next day, and i just said that im fine thanks.

we have a bit of a age gap im 26 she is 20, and the guy that she is interested now is 19. He completely the opposite of me, he kinda have that swag look while i dress like a normal man, he loves going to clubs and parties, i was never in to that type of things, and she was also like me but now she is going clubbing with this kid every week, doing things that she normaly wouldnt do.

I would give my life for this girl but i fell that i lost the love of my life forever, its the saddest feeling that i ever experience

Also another note: during the first month she kept saying that now she needs to experience new things, have fun, but in the future she only wants to have me ( this is so **** up to listen to this type of things whem you are completley in love with that girl)

And also 3 of her best friends said that she will return to me because she still loves me but not now cause she is happy will all the parties, the new kid etccc..

Dude, you need to stop with this immature social media bs. Live your life for yourself, not for her.

during the first month i tried every thing to get her back, i cryed, give her presents and cryed again etcccc,

that didn't help you any. ask how i know lol

she really is screwing with your head, but it doesn't look like she will be returning any time soon. stop tormenting yourself and don't contact her. if she wants to come back and talk, she knows how to find you.

i know that my behavior it stupid the only good thing is that i managed to stop talking to her, no more text, phone calls etc... she was the one that contacted me, but still even with the no contact every thing i do is still based on her and thats just plain silly

stick to it, it will get better eventually. you won't see anyone here saying it will get worse lol

you will have up and down days, but the general direction is moving on and up from there.

Archived