Do you think he is disrespectful / How do you feel when he ask this question?

jesi

A guy ( coworker ) asked me if i was single. He told me that his friend and him are also single. He asked what i was doing after work. I told them I was tired and I would go home and sleep.

I knew his guy friend likes me. But this guy asked me if I ever have sex? He then said he liked the fresh one. i was a shy and quiet with the guy. He is a person who likes to joke around. How do you feel / say if someone asked this question to you?

And yes he is totally disrespecting you. It is not funny to be asked if you ever have sex. You could probably take it to HR today if you wanted to. He likes a "fresh one"? I would be totally offended. Even if I was looking for a hook up buddy, I wouldn't choose a scum bag like him. Their are plenty of guys out there who want a friends with benefits who will treat you with more respect then that. I suggest you don't go down that road with a coworker, as well.

Some great one liners here, I suggest you hone these and others to keep in your verbal artillery to shoot idiots down with. No self-respecting guy says these types of things to a woman they work with. Another good one is:

Hahaha, I have to Julie in HR about THAT one!

And whatever you don't go out with these two or accept any drinks from them either. Creep factor o' 20 on these two jokers. Cut them dead and report them to HR if it continues.

I would laugh and say "Well, now I know why you're both single!" And then maybe hand him a Mentos?

haha ! I will use this line if they continue do this.

I used to reject his friend before.His friend asked me out a couple months ago. Not sure if these guys just joke around !

Archived