High school senior wanting to talk to freshman

giroro250

I'm a senior in highschool, and there are a few attractive freshmen who have caught my eye. Would it be weird for me to approach them and talk to them, despite having no classes and not having spoken a word to any of them, not even knowing their names? Would that make me look creepy? It'd be about a three year age difference. I'm sort of socially awkward, but I'm looking to force myself to talk to them.

I'll tell you like I tell my son.

DONT DO IT

I dont trust children or their parents these days - and when you're pushing 18 and playing with minors - its a no go.

The moment you turn 18, youre life can be ruined and you can be listed as a pedophile/offender. The details wont matter on your record, because you will be registered.

Is a freshman fling really worth your entire future? I doubt it...

I agree that this is a BAD idea.

Would it be weird for me to approach them and talk to them, despite having no classes and not having spoken a word to any of them, not even knowing their names?.

Why not approach girls closer to your age who you DO have classes with and know their names?

Cold approaching a girl you have zero connection to at all only highlights your interest is 100% physical. Seek out girls you know or get to know them before hitting on them!

Archived