Will It Heal In Time ?

Nelle

Ok... So I Recently Got Out Of An 8 Month Long Relationship .... I Was Head Over Heels For Him .... I Did Anything Possible To Make Him Happy ... But Two Months Ago He Broke Up With Me For Someone Else ... I Mean This Girl Is Beyond Ratchet && He Was Never Normally Attracted To Females Like That .... So I Was Surprised && Devastated At The Fact Because We Were So Inlove .... I Even Began Cutting Myself After The Break Up ....

Anyhoo, I Met A Guy Two Weeks Ago, He Is Charming &&Gorgeous && Intellectual &&He Does Everything That Makes Me Comfortable && He Told Me He'd Never Hit Me Like My Ex Did Ever So Often... Basically He's Everything That My Ex Wasn't. But At The Same Time I Can't See Myself In A Long Term Relationship With Him .... I Don't Love My Ex Anymore ... I Think .... But I Think About Him All The Time Though I Really Like This New Fellow.

Do You Think I'll Ever Have Intimate Feelings For This New Guy

&& Is It Because Of My Ex Why I'm Emotionally Unavailable ?

Well it's kind of hard to say what your feelings will be or if you are the way you are because of your ex, because nobody here knows all the details or what you are normally like as a person.

I'm sure that most people who suffer through a break up have their feelings changed by the experience, but just go really slowly with the new guy and see what develops.

Don't ever stay with someone who hits you. Ever. You were lucky to get away from your ex if this is the type of guy he was.

"Do You Think I'll Ever Have Intimate Feelings For This New Guy

&& Is It Because Of My Ex Why I'm Emotionally Unavailable ?"

- Hard to tell. I think you are still not over your Ex, so it may be this guy's a 'rebound'? It could start heavy and end just as fast.

You now, may not be emotionally available to him.

It's always best to take time away on your own to work on your BU first and not move on until you're over it and healed.

Yes, your Ex was bad. Toxic for how he treated you so you're affected a few ways by him.

I'd suggest to NOT rush into anything as of yet, until your better mentally & emotionally. another few months, at least.

Archived