Truck

Capttrae

The more time I spend out here on the boat, the more and more pissed I get. I was talking to a friend yesterday asked her to tell the ex fiancée's son I said hey bc I miss him like crazy and I miss the ex too, the subject strayed to the ex and her pretty boy bf, she said he gas the personality of cardboard and takes more selfies than a woman. First off that just proves my thoughts, he's a conceited, shallow, looser and the ex hasn't figured that one out yet but when she will end up needing something that sorry pos won't be there to help her. I also told our friend that there ain't nothin I'd rather do than get in my truck and just run slap over his little mustang, wouldn't take much, just ease up to it, put it in 4low, let the front tire grab on his bumper and just ride right over it, that would be do damn satisfying just to hear that car go crunch under my truck.

Honestly, just a lot of different factors came in to play, me being gone so much, her lack of affection, lot of stubbornness, and pride on both our parts. Just basically stupid crap, my dad always saying she's never home, causing trust issues. Just stupid crap

Eh, it's easy in hindsight to think the silver was shinier than it really was. Sounds like some legitimate issues might have been raised in the past. It's also perfectly normal to really miss someone who was wrong for you (I still do in the case of one girl).

You might be just where you should be, and the next girl could be a much better fit.

Archived