hi me and my b/f recently got back together and we were doing ok but now he is starting to get right back where he started. i mean he said he would change but he hasnt. he still acts inmuture about crap. and it drives me incane. i love him but i wish i didnt act this way.... what can i do to get through to him that he isnt being fair to me. i mean i cant hang out with my friends og go any where without him knowing or geting all huffy about it. i hate to say this but hes starting to act like my older sisters ex husband. and i dont want that .so what can i do???? i am really confused about it and its driving me up the frickin wall.. please give any advice you can to help..... thanx in advance.

Well, I think at 15 it's going to be pretty tough to get a guy your age to stop being immature. He hasn't really grown up yet and that happens in our own time; it is different for everyone (but especially boys).

It sounds like he's being a bit clingy, which at your age, I would have probably found very unattractive also. I don't blame you for being frustrated. All you can really do is tell him straight - either give me some space and understand that I love my friends, or you won't be seeing me at all; you do not own me.

You should be able to spend time with friends at your age. Heck, my best memories from 15 are those spent with friends, not boyfriends.

Hi Pal,

U dun have to feel obligated to let him know where u are. He is making u that u must tell him, but u can dun allow him to.

Besides, if u find the phone irritating, tell him where u are, keep the conversation short, switch off the hp and go and enjoy.

I believe at least u tell him, he is not worried, and he cant crap any excuse that u are with someone or whatever. And u can always tell him ur hp is low batt later on...

Thanks for reading..