Dumped her, regret it, now she contacted me to catch up!?

Dash

To be honest if she said some stuff that annoyed you pre-break up and she said some more stuff that rubbed you the wrong way again post break up here recently, then reconciliation is the last thing you needed.

Your personalities should not really be grating this early on. You shouldn't have to brush stuff off ... that's suggesting that she is being annoying. Doesn't she deserve someone who thinks her personality is awesome? And same for you. Much as you want the break up to be about the stuff going on in your life, I think personality incompatibility played a role.

Ms Darcy, I Agree, yet I REALLY want to get away with her for the next 3 months and explore South America. I would love to do it with someone and especially with someone whom I love (Also travelling alone is too intimidating for me, I've always went with a friend), yet I know with the stresses of travelling abroad in foreign places, we would also end up wanting to kill each other several times a long the way. I know even when I went with my guy friends for only a MONTH, there would be some tension from time to time.

I'm not sure why I can't shake this? (Especially considering she has a new serious lover anyhow)....

Archived