Sexual incompatibility due to age difference, deal breaker?

nstack2

I'm 27, she's 43. The age difference never seemed to be an issue, but things in bed lately have questioned that. At the beginning of the relationship, everything was fine. The sex was great while we were in the honeymoon stage. Now that stage is over, and it seems that we have some sexual incompatibility after all. I'm really conflicted about what to do because sex is very important to me in a relationship. It's become a source of conflict in the relationship. We were recently apart for a few weeks and even candles and rose petals resulted in her giving me an "Sorry babe I'm just exhausted tonight". I'm getting frustrated. We've talked about it, and she tells me that sex is very important to her too and that she loves it, but that lately she's just been extra stressed and tired.

She also suggested that it may be her age and that she's just slowing down. Could that be the issue as well? I'm conflicted about what to do. Everything else in the relationship is fine.

We've been together for about 4 months now and outside of the first month or so, it's pretty much been like this. She said it isn't normal for her, which is why she wonders if it's just her age. However she hopes it's stress and that this is temporary. When we actually have sex, it's great, it's just not very frequent. Once or twice a week tops.

We've been together for about 4 months now and outside of the first month or so, it's pretty much been like this. She said it isn't normal for her, which is why she wonders if it's just her age. However she hopes it's stress and that this is temporary. When we actually have sex, it's great, it's just not very frequent. Once or twice a week tops.

Well at least you are getting that. LOL You are doing better than me. She may be slowing down, although a lot of women I know my age tend to speed up so just be mindful and listen to see if she has other things going on. Good luck

Yup, I'm 43 and i haven't 'slowed down'. lol

once or twice a week is fine... like Metro said, ^ at least you're getting it!

See how next few months go, if she's still laying off or it gets worse, who knows? Maybe she isn't all that interested?

Some do or can begin to slack.

Archived