Do guys like this when kissing?

I was watching this movie the other night with friends and this guy was kissing his girlfriends neck while they were making out in the film. We all thought this was very sexy and one of my friends said she was gonna kiss her boyfirend like that they next time the got together.

Now i always thought that guys wouldnt like to be kissed on their neck's and it was only females that enjoyed this, am i wrong?

Would a guy enjoy this?

I personally really like it. Its funny though because sometimes my ex woudl do it and I would not want her to because it felt TOO good. it tickled kind of, and I loved the way it felt but sometimes I could handle it and sometimes I couldn't. She would also kiss my hand sometimes if we were cuddling in bed (spooning? i think its called). That felt really good also...as good as my neck but just on my hand. She gave really light kisses on the back of it.

Exquisite.

• 3 weeks later...

yes guys love this also there was this thing my ex gf did she kiss my ear and licked my ear lobe while breathing in my ear...for some reason ...yea that was hot there are many things guys like i like it when girls play with my hair it relaxes me but yea guys like a bunch of things u will learn these things in time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From my experience... I haven't met a guy that hasn't liked it. My current bf loves it but wat he loves more are the ears... And much like that previous post sometimes he makes me stop because it's TOO GOOD. Also he likes the tickleing up and down his forearms, and sides and up his back, which is a first for me to have a guy that likes that. But yah dont expect every guy too... i personally have a VERY tickelish neck so it's not always my thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...