Well I think I know how to stop a crush!!!

rjoe

Today I was talking on MSN, and the a friend that I HAD a crush on was on, we were just talking and she starts telling me that she has a problem, first she did not want to tell em, but would not stop saying how bad she was feeling. So I pushed her tell me as we are friends. She procedes to tell me that there is a Guy who want to go out with her, and that she wants him also. YEah I dont get the problem either but she tells me her parents dont approve.

But hay when I ask a girl out next time, like I did this time only 2 days ago, I will ensure that I dont listen to her problems.

Oh and just to mention, its her loss not mine! IF things dont go well with the other guy and her, too bad for her. Her chance has been and gone.

Hey, most of the times being a good listener actually helps situations similar to yours. Women love guys that listens to what they say and that is a good conversationalists giving sincere advice when ask to.

Yes, you did ask her to go out with you, but at this time she is not interested because she is interested in another guy but be there for her as a friend and maybe she will see you in another light.

Um, sorry. Wrong idea. I am there for her, I am still a very good friend to her. In fact after I posted this, she called me up, and we talked for a good 2 hours about it.

Just because she is not interested in me that way does not mean I am not going to be a good friend, and not be there for her.

Oh and just to mention, its her loss not mine! IF things dont go well with the other guy and her, too bad for her. Her chance has been and gone.

That's a mean thing to say if she's truly a friend. How in the world is she suppose to know you like her if you don't tell her. Her chance? What chance did you give her? Although women say they have sixth sense about these things, but a lot of times, they just don't pick up on it. Tell her how you feel, that's only fair.

But hay when I ask a girl out next time, like I did this time only 2 days ago, I will ensure that I dont listen to her problems.

The point of asking someone out is to have a relationship with them, and you generally only want a relationship with them because you CARE about them. When you CARE about someone, you want to LISTEN to their problems and help them if you can. So, exactly how is it that you think you can have a girlfriend and not listen to her problems?

That's very selfish, and CERTAINLY not the way to get a girlfriend.

(How would YOU feel if your girlfriend didn't care about YOUR problems?)

• 3 weeks later...