The O

haml16

First, thank you for listening cause idk who I can talk to about this.

So I have no idea why, but I can not seem to reach orgasm...Ever. at 22 years old. Is this normal? I never really thought about it or worried.. until my current boyfriend told me that he was concerned about how he couldn't get me off. He thought he was doing something wrong. Believe me he's doing everything right! But I just can't go. Its really frustrating and I have no idea what to do. I didnt really think it was a big deal.. until my bf said something. Is there any advice on what I should do? I am worried that this is going to affect my relationship. Should I talk to him about this?

Thank You!

Go to the book store and buy the book "Sex for One." (hopefully they still have it in circulation)

I don't recommend you use a vibrator until you can have an orgasm without one. No man can vibrate like a toy so if you become accustomed to the kind of stimulation that a vibrator gives, you might really have a hard time coming with a partner.

You need to be able to direct your boyfriend to the right spot, pressure, technique (if he's not doing it in a way that you know will get you off) and you can't do that if you don't even know what does get you off.

It's not a big deal
It may not be a "big deal" right now while they are in the throes of the honeymoon period and she's enjoying the lust and passion but it will be a "big deal" when he can't get her off when that "new relationship" energy dissipates.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this problem too. I masturbated for years and I think I have got addicted to it. I enjoy every second of being with my bf but dont come as I do in masturbation. I feel shy to tell him how to do that till I can reach orgasm.

I have this problem too. I masturbated for years and I think I have got addicted to it. I enjoy every second of being with my bf but dont come as I do in masturbation. I feel shy to tell him how to do that till I can reach orgasm.

Please tell me you haven't been faking it with him.

to be honest I've always kinda faked. For a long time it was my lack of knowledge about women's orgasm. No education in a Traditional society. I lost my virginity at 26. I always thought it was because of not that strong feelings to my partners that I couldnt come so I kept masturbation even when I had a partner. I want it to be changed now. I have so much feelings for my bf now and want to leave masturbation gradually and get to the point.

Archived