Dude,

What do YOU want?

Ever had days when you want something then maybe later you don't?

Ever been convinced you want something or convinced that you didn't?

Ever wanted something so bad, but when you got it you realised you didn't want it anymore?

Ever had days when you didn't want anything or days when you literally wanted everything?

What does anyone want?

Men and women may be different, but believe me the same applies to both, nobody really knows what they want.

So, the reason the great question has never been answered is because there is no answer. You are welcome to spend another 30 yrs, hell 30 million years trying to find the impossible.

The logistics for determining what one individual wants are phenomenal (woman or man), and that could change multiple times before you have even found out the original ideal. Not only that whatever a person consciously says they want is hardly ever the same as what they subconsciously want.

So in a nutshell, your guess is as good as mine.

Its actually a simple question that you are asking but most people try and answer it the wrong way. Women want to be loved for who they are, not what they might be and what you want them to be. Now the tricky part where most people get hung up is that loving a person means different things to different people.

What do women want?

Well I think it depends what time of day, what season, what stage at her life, you ask her that question. We are constantly in motion just like you guys are.

Deep down we want what you want, to be loved, treated with respect and challenged mentally. Well that's what I want.

Maybe we should all answer individually--the answers would be diverse, but essentially the same I think.

The great question that has never been answered, and which I have yet not been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul is " What does a woman want?".

Sigmund Freud

SEX, MONEY, SOMETIMES TAKE A GUY FOR GOOD RIDE TIL SHE SICK HIM TRADE HIM LIKE A CAR....get her a new one.