Profile review 30 y/o F

faraday

Here in the south, it's sooo normal to start a long conversation with a perfect stranger. It's almost expected!

I would get so annoyed when I went down to Texas lol. Everyone wants to talk! Just ring through my coffee:S

It's not like that here...people don't talk to strangers...we're antisocial lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would get so annoyed when I went down to Texas lol. Everyone wants to talk! Just ring through my coffee:S

Same. But I'm always going against the grain. I like to give out compliments if I see someone in rad shoes or something. I think it can brighten up their day too.

I'd like an in-depth conversation though, sounds interesting. Maybe I should visit the South.

I don't know...some of the best times, most interesting moments, great people - all as a result of chit chatting with random strangers and I'm not talking about just the stereotype of down south. Interesting people, open doors to places normally locked away, hidden treasures quite literally. Frankly some of my most fun memories, greatest adventures and pleasures in life have been a result of random strangers striking up conversations. I wouldn't trade it for the world - I've truly had privileged experiences that started out with a random stranger striking up a conversation.

I don't know...some of the best times, most interesting moments, great people - all as a result of chit chatting with random strangers and I'm not talking about just the stereotype of down south. Interesting people, open doors to places normally locked away, hidden treasures quite literally. Frankly some of my most fun memories, greatest adventures and pleasures in life have been a result of random strangers striking up conversations. I wouldn't trade it for the world - I've truly had privileged experiences that started out with a random stranger striking up a conversation.

This is true. I remember when I was out camping far out in the desert, I met a legit hippie who wandered from a desert party and he was an actual rocket scientist, too! Man was a genius.

People are so interesting sometimes. And you never really know.

Archived