Ex sending me breadcrumbs, thinks I robbed her, still deeply in love with me?

BigKK

I hope I don't ruffle any feathers since the title of the thread is a joke...

I got this gem of a message today, and at first was a little shocked, but after months of NC she gets in touch with me... I was offended, and then I laughed at the audacity, and lastly I reckon perhaps it's a strange sense of humor?

"

Hi

You aren't by any chance paying someone to break into my place are you?

(Kind of a joke....but not)

I have had 3 break-ins in the past 7 months.

"

Ever since I moved out she's been getting broken into, I feel bad... but then not really, perhaps karma, who knows? Or there is no longer a 6'1 220 lbs guy living there anymore??? *shrug*

Perhaps I'd be more compassionate had she not implied I might have something to do with it!

Anyway, happy Friday ENA stay safe

I've had that happen in the past years ago with an ex saying similar things to that after weeks and months of NC, and in the end it was just there way to try and get me to respond to them. It's obvious she knows you're not the one doing it, but she wanted to use something as a way to contact you and make sure you respond, thus the whole kind of, but kind of not insinuating you were breaking into her place. They know it's a double edged approach and at first you'll feel that slight adrenaline rush that holy crap she's contacted me, and then at the same time you feel super offended that they would insinuate you would even do something like that, making it a greater chance of you responding back.

I've had that happen in the past years ago with an ex saying similar things to that after weeks and months of NC, and in the end it was just there way to try and get me to respond to them. It's obvious she knows you're not the one doing it, but she wanted to use something as a way to contact you and make sure you respond, thus the whole kind of, but kind of not insinuating you were breaking into her place. They know it's a double edged approach and at first you'll feel that slight adrenaline rush that holy crap she's contacted me, and then at the same time you feel super offended that they would insinuate you would even do something like that, making it a greater chance of you responding back.

San Diego style!

what she live in city heights?

Well I hope you had the decency to confess hahahaaaaa!

She's incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still want my cordless drill back, it's not burglary if you're just breaking in to get your Makita

Archived