What does it all mean? :(

dirt

okay, so let me tell everything. There is this girl in my college. We started talking after on her last birthday i introduced myself and wished her pretty well. After that we talked and were good friends for a while. I asked her out and she agreed but due to some reasons that date never happened.(duh!) After sometime, a family friend of hers asked her for a relationship and she said yes. Now i was devastated but i carried on and kept talking and meeting like normal. Then after around 2 months of their relationship, i told her that i loved her, because i just wanted to let her know and then i slowly stopped talking and meeting. That done, one of my friend got wasted, and texted her from my whatsapp "i love you" out of the blue. I sent her an apology message and kept on ignoring her in public. After that apology message was seen on facebook, she blocked me. I said okay, it was to happen someday. The next day however, she smiles and waves a "hi". I waved back and that was it. Then 2 days later, she messaged me on whatsapp that " i have nothing against you. I just want you as my friend." I tried calling her but she doesnt pick up anymore. I messaged back "just tell me what you want. If u want to ignore and pretend that we both dont exist for each other, thats fine. i'll do it but at least talk. If u want me to b a friend at least talk." She replied to it "i know, but there are so many reasons". And after that, there has been no talk for 3 days. i think she's doing it under pressure from her boyfriend. But i dont know. What the hell does it mean and what should i do next?

She is very confused. Maybe she likes to spend her time with you but doesnt like you like her boyfriend, and when she saw that I love you message and then later an apology for it, it must have irritated her. This happened to me to, this happens when you don't really want your guy-friend to be all lovey dovey when the feelings are not reciprocated.

As for you, I think you should step far back till at least shes dating this other guy. you need to show her, that you are not dying for her. Maybe your absence will make a difference.

Answer mine please.

It means she is sending you a very strong and clear message to back off. You should, you will end up hurt, being friends will only hurt and maybe confuse her, even if she dumped her bf to be with you, that is a terrible way to start a relationship and it will most likely end in turmoil.

Be friendly if you see each other but keep it at that, there's no reason to continue being friends

Archived