Tips on looking more attractive

blackmilk

Take a look at who you are on the inside. Your very good looking, so that argument needs no more revisiting. Focus more on who you are and whether you're in love with yourself internally. Thats the diamond in the rough the ladies chase. But do it for you and no one else only, and take some time to yourself discovery that beautiful you inside. Then figure out what you want in a woman, not so much what you can give because if you love yourself you know you can give...and your standards will defend that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a woman wants to improve her looks, there are many simple and easy steps: high heels, fitted clothing, improving make up, feminine, long hair style (extensions). I have seen plain girls go from 4's to 7'a over night.

There is just not that much a man can do! Women - in general - want a tall and masculine men. We like strength and power. The face matters a lot less - if you are tall.

Honestly don't worry about it. You look fine. There is not much you can do anyway.

So, I want to start getting back into the dating world. I have felt for a long period of time that I was worthless due to the break up I experienced, but I truly feel that I am on my two feet again. I have always felt I was ugly since I was a kid even though girls liked me throughout high school and middle school. Well, I am posting two links of me. Any tips or advice on what I could improve would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

link removed

link removed

I will remove these links once this thread dies, of course.

I wish I was that handsome. Relax.

Archived