Tips on looking more attractive

blackmilk

So, I want to start getting back into the dating world. I have felt for a long period of time that I was worthless due to the break up I experienced, but I truly feel that I am on my two feet again. I have always felt I was ugly since I was a kid even though girls liked me throughout high school and middle school. Well, I am posting two links of me. Any tips or advice on what I could improve would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

link removed

link removed

I will remove these links once this thread dies, of course.

OMG...i actually snickered when i saw your pics...not because you were ugly...cuz you were so gol darn cute!

I was expecting some ogre looking dude...and BOTH pics are adorable.

Work on getting self-confidence! I want to get back into the dating world too...but won't cuz i'm too fat!!! So there ya go!

You're not fat or ugly!

Edit: btw...you have a cute happy mouth! Both pics, even tho the other isn't actually smiling...turn up on the corners! Good! It looks like you are having devilish thoughts! And the first pic your eyes look really nice and warm.

Your hair is fine. Actually, i can't find anything to pic apart on you at all!!! lol

So it must all be coming from the inside. And what previous poster said is true. I have known some very beautiful girls, and once i knew their personality, ugh. And i would say MOST of my bf's weren't good looking...but when i was dating them i thought they were gorgeous! (Most of the time!

OMG...i actually snickered when i saw your pics...not because you were ugly...cuz you were so gol darn cute!

I was expecting some ogre looking dude...and BOTH pics are adorable.

Work on getting self-confidence! I want to get back into the dating world too...but won't cuz i'm too fat!!! So there ya go!

You're not fat or ugly!

From your pic you are FAR from fat! And you seem a really lovely person that someone would be very very lucky to have. You need some of that confidence you are sharing out

You are a very attractive guy - on looks alone I doubt you'll have any problems. You may be feeling very shaky, though, which is nothing to do with attractiveness, but a lot to do with self esteem. Here's an article with a checklist about being ready to date - or otherwise:

link removed

Good luck!

I'd maybe get a nice haircut, not a cheap $10 mall cut but a nice $60+ boutique salon haircut. Your hair isn't bad, but you could use a nice cut. It will make you feel great after having a nice cut. Have you ever thought of contacts for your eye's? That might be another thing you could change. I also think you would look better clean shaven than with a beard/goatee/facial hair. Also get your teeth whitened and cleaned, that should be a must every single person on this planet, once 6 months for people I think.

Otherwise your not ugly and look pretty good.

I think you are attractive - definitely above average. I think you just need confidence. Some gals really go for the stubble - but i would go on first dates clean shaven unless you are trying to grow a beard in. I really like it when my bf doesn't shave for a couple days. But I am not into beards. Go figure. but if it is "you" to only shave a couple times a week - be you. A girl might be attracted to that - but shave for dates.

Glasses are not the issue. If you need them for the computer - go with it.

I think you need to do things that build your confidence and you will do fine when you are ready to date.

I think you look great! and don't really need to change anything, you could play around with a shorter hairstyle.

Also I think you would look nice with a different choice in frames for your glasses. You have a fairly prominent jaw line and so can wear frames that are not quite as angular as the ones in you pic, like go for a more rounded style. Also, maybe try getting a sleek pair of metal frames, or even half frames just to lighten up your face, the thick, dark plastic frames are "heavy" on your face (not that they look bad, they don't, but if you want a change maybe try a lighter metal style).

I'd maybe get a nice haircut, not a cheap $10 mall cut but a nice $60+ boutique salon haircut. Your hair isn't bad, but you could use a nice cut. It will make you feel great after having a nice cut. Have you ever thought of contacts for your eye's? That might be another thing you could change. I also think you would look better clean shaven than with a beard/goatee/facial hair. Also get your teeth whitened and cleaned, that should be a must every single person on this planet, once 6 months for people I think.

Otherwise your not ugly and look pretty good.

It's so funny how people see things differently

I LOVE the glasses. I LOVE stubble. I think his hair is totally cute in both pictures....and I would say don't change a thing looks wise.

How are you meeting people OP? Online or RL?

It's so funny how people see things differently

I LOVE the glasses. I LOVE stubble. I think his hair is totally cute in both pictures....and I would say don't change a thing looks wise.

How are you meeting people OP? Online or RL?

Real life. I just have been rather isolated the last month or so due to college work. I signed up for five classes and a lab, bad idea. Since I dropped the lab, I should have more time to interact with people in real life in the various clubs that I am part of and with my friends.

You look good Don't change a thing. Maybe work out not necessarily to look better but more to try to grow some more confidence.. I am really insecure as well but you don't have to worry about being ugly, you're not . If someone doesn't want to date you that is their problem and too bad cause you seem like a nice guy! (Arrogance is never pretty)

Archived