megnorman

So my husband and I separated almost two months ago. It was ugly and nasty. He wanted a divorce I did not. We've been together for two years and he just said he didn't want to be married anymore. We Argued A LOT! which was both of our faults, we acted poorly and immature. But anyways, he was a jerk when the separation started. He wouldn't talk to me, and anytime he did say something it was not nice. He made it clear that he was positive he didn't want to be married, and had no intention of reconciliation. Well id say for the past three weeks we have been getting along. We don't argue anymore. every interaction is positive. I live five hours away for the time being so we cant see each other. But something strange has happened. He is acting like my husband again. He is very responsive, he is acting like he cares. He will call me and sit on the phone for hours. He told me the other day that he still wants to be married and started talking about what we would need to do before we get back together. By this I mean, he was talking about ways to heal our relationship. He is being cute and silly when we talk, like hes having fun conversating with me again. Now hes not all in, like telling me to come back home and fix things, but hes coming around. He wants to meet me this weekend, and spend all weekend together. I don't want to get my hopes up to high but does it seem like he might be trying to reconcile? anyone had this experience?

Archived