Do Girls Like Receiving Oral Sex??

69_king

A all the way. I looooooove oral, both giving and receiving. (But I like receiving more for obvious reasons..) Luckily my last bf loved giving it, somtimes it would make him cum just from giving alone. SO HOT.

Anyways, my orgasms from oral are way different than those from sex. I like the ones from oral the best though, they are the most distinct ones and very powerful. Ah, it's great.

Well in ITSELF it is Quite Good, but I always assume the giver is having a terrible time of it, which wrecks it for me, so I really can't ask for it or anything.

Why would anyone want to do that to my..urmm..yeah..I don't know. Urgh.

Although it's probably more a reflection on my body hatred than anything.

In an ideal world I'd have more of it., but I feel too lousy about my body, and if I asked and he said yes, I'd be thinking *great, I've made him do this* and it'd ruin it.

Hard question!

Well in ITSELF it is Quite Good, but I always assume the giver is having a terrible time of it, which wrecks it for me, so I really can't ask for it or anything.

Why would anyone want to do that to my..urmm..yeah..I don't know. Urgh.

Although it's probably more a reflection on my body hatred than anything.

In an ideal world I'd have more of it., but I feel too lousy about my body, and if I asked and he said yes, I'd be thinking *great, I've made him do this* and it'd ruin it.

Hard question!

I know exactly what you mean. This happened to me for such a long time! It all depends on the mindset sometimes. Occasionally I would just say "I'm good" or fake it (which is so stupid with oral) just to get the guy to stop so the awkwardness would end! Then one day I just realized "oh well" and decided to get mine and it's been good ever since.

Ok girls, do you like being on the receiving end of oral sex??

I've heard mixed answers to this but I want to know once and for all what proportion of girls:

a) Absolutely Love it!!

b) Like it a lot.

c) Think its OK.

d) Hate it! (and why)

also, maybe you can describe how your answer relates to your personality and your overall feelings about sex.

Yes, please. A