Aw no. Ever accidentally forwarded to your ex?

Dammitdammit DAMMIT!!

I got a new phone and while clearing the old one accidentally forwarded an email to him. It's nothing bad, just the emails we had sent back and forth before (as noted in my first post)

I sent an email straight after saying it was a mistake and to ignore it. I know it's stupid but I am really annoyed at myself now as I said I wasn't going to contact him again then this stupid slip up happens Now I wonder if he'll reply, if he will ignore it like I asked or if he will now think I was going to send something else or did it on purpose. I honestly didn't

DAMMIT!

(ORIGINAL POST)

Yes, once. I email invited my friends out to a yoga class get-together and didn't realize he'd been in that original email tree since he used to come with me to the place sometimes. I was freaked at the time since we'd just broken up. I decided to say nothing and figured he wouldn't bother since he wasn't in the area any more. Nothing happened, whew. Besides he could see the invite was for "All my friends" so it wasn't something special to only him.

After the initial freakout I just ignored the whole incident and nothing came of it.

Never mind! lol I panicked earlier and now I realise how silly it was. Simple mistake My phone is an htc so it's really sensitive and I wasn't paying attention to the emails I was sending to my main email page.

I just overthink things and if I panic I get flustered! haha

It never happened to me. However, Today I got an email from the most recent ex, it was a forward-email/chainmail something along the lines of 'forward this to 7 people and see what happens'. I'm so lucky to be one of the seven people she forwarded it to lol . Delete. Ignore.

I also had some other exes 'accidentally' call or text me right after the breakup. Right after I said I don't want to hear from you again. The accidental calls and texts did not happen before, and did not happen afterwards. So I guess they were trying to bait me to speak to them

Archived