my girlfriend cheated

daddytobe91

My girlfriend cheated whilst 10 weeks pregnant, she said she was didnt know if she wanted the baby or the relationship but after it happened she said it made her realise how much she loves and wants to be with me and regrets it, i decided to give her another chance but i keep picturing her with him, is this normal and will it pass?

Would sleeping with someone else make her less pregnant? That doesn't make any sense as a rationale and wouldn't fly for me at all. That being said, you may get past it or you may not. It will depend on how justified you think she was to feel and do what she felt and did, how much you trust her, how you regard her in general (think she's a quality person?), and how you feel she regards you (respects you, values you, etc).

No it wouldnt make her any less pregnant her head was allover the place and we where fighting i know it doesnt make it right, since she told me things seem better than they ever where but i still keep picturing them together, i want to be with her and i do think shes a quality person i trust her too, she said it made her realise how much she wants to be with me and i believe her but she wont talk about it and i think thats why im struggling to get over it

I am very sorry that happened to you, but honestly - if while being with you and having your baby she wasn't sure enough she wants all of that and a relationship - are YOU sure you want it?

If you doubt you are ready for a child - you practice safe sex or in a very-very critical situation you go and have an abortion, you don't go cheating while already pregnant with your BF baby! No respect toward you or your baby.

It is nice you are so determined to save it, but don't do it if you are the only one fighting for it. Sure she can be sorry, and she probably is, but what she did is very hard to swallow.

She may care for you, but her reasons for what she did are lame, sorry.

Archived