Guys: what attracts you most about the opposite sex

Drizown

Alright now I'm sure somewhere someone has posted a formu similar to this one but let's see what kind of respone we can get. So i've responed to numerous formus on what girls like in the opposite sex. I'm wondering what do guys like, in terms of looks, personality, attitude, brains etc. Let's hear it fellaz. leave out nothing, and be specific.

Hmm, well besides the good looks, kind attitude towards others, and an I.Q. to match her breast size ( jk, I'd rather a person that was as smart as she is beautiful, and if she was really smart...well i won't go there if you catch my drift )

Anyway, what I really like about a girl is what she does around a guy she likes. The hugs, the "soft words", the cuddles, the temtations, etc. All quite nice 8) .

A woman who is nice, kind and caring but not in a drippy way. One who understands the true and important values of life and doesn't treat trivial problems like a major crisis. A woman who knows that worse things can happen so lives and smiles for each day.

A woman whom I can relax with, without fearing that I have to be constantly funny or a great conversationalist. One who motivates me to become a better person in order to improve her life, as she is now sharing it with the better person that I have become. Likewise, a woman who feels that she can relax in my company.

High on the list is a woman with a daft sense of humour, who has not lost her inner child yet is not childish.

A woman who is feminine. Slightly on the quiet and shy side, but with a sexy and naughty streak that is reserved just for me.

Breast size, legs size etc - as nice as they might be - are irrelevant to me.

That's just off the top of my head. Maybe I should re-write it for a dating ad!

• Like 1

everything that markuk said about the personality

and for the looks, i like a girl who is skinny, about 115 lbs cus im only like 120, must be latin or tanned, long curly hair (not blond) n cute face, she has to be clean, and smell good everytime i hug her... she must care about her self n how she looks. i like a girl who is a little quite but not mute.. l0l someone who is serious to strangers but fools around with me.