Saw a pic of my ex with other girl

Today I got on facebook and saw a picture of my ex with his "best friend" (who is a girl) at her family's Christmas Eve party. It makes me absolutely sick. I always thought there was something weird between them. Now that they are both newly single, I guess they have been hanging out a lot. I just don't understand why she would post that picture knowing that both me and her ex would both see it. The worst part of it all was that he told me a couple of months ago that he didn't know if he would come to MY family's Christmas Eve party this year because he "wanted to spend time with his dad". This is such BS. I really didn't want to be sad on Christmas, but now I can't help it.

Today I got on facebook and saw a picture of my ex with his "best friend" (who is a girl) at her family's Christmas Eve party. It makes me absolutely sick. I always thought there was something weird between them. Now that they are both newly single, I guess they have been hanging out a lot. I just don't understand why she would post that picture knowing that both me and her ex would both see it. The worst part of it all was that he told me a couple of months ago that he didn't know if he would come to MY family's Christmas Eve party this year because he "wanted to spend time with his dad". This is such BS. I really didn't want to be sad on Christmas, but now I can't help it.

Seems like he has been long gone months ago. Not willing to make an effort to come to YOUR family's xmas eve party is a huge red flag. Been there. Feel ya. I would strongly recommend blocking them both AND any mitual friends on fb..

Archived