need help urgently

ATO123

Basically...

about 3 months ago I fell out with my group of friends. They didn't agree that I was back with this guy. I wasn't too bothered by it, because my boyfriend helped me through all of it. I still had another group of good friends around me and everything was going well.

Then a bunch of rumours (whether they are actually rumours or the truth I will never know) came out that my boyfriend cheated on me. I couldn't deal with it all. It seemed too much at the time. There were so many accusations. So I broke up with him.

We had 2 weeks no contact, and I was actually doing okay. My life was on track. I was doing well with my work. I was making decisions about my future.

Till he went to a party with the group of friends that I fell out with. I kind of crumbled then. I couldn't believe he would do that to me. I hadn't done anything wrong. I didn't contact him though. I refused to send him a text or call him up.

Two days later I got a phone call from him. He told me he missed me and that he hoped I was okay.

To make things worse, my group of old friends are having a birthday party this weekend. And he's going. It wouldn't bother me so much, it's just that some of the people that are going are in my year group at school, so I'll have to face them at school on Monday. It sucks too, because I just know he'll get off with one of them there. I've been trying to deal with it as best as I can, but I've been hopeless. I randomly burst out into tears, lost my appetite and just cant see anything positive anymore.

I really need some tips on what to do. I don't know how to deal with it all. I'm a complete mess.

I don't think this is the advice you are after but ....

as my daughter is just beginning to see now ...

people ditch their pals when the opposite sex comes along ...this is nothing new .

about 3 months ago I fell out with my group of friends. They didn't agree that I was back with this guy. I wasn't too bothered by it, because my boyfriend helped me through all of it. I still had another group of good friends around me and everything was going well.

this then did a complete turnaround and basically has backfired on you . You wasn't bothered about them , they didn't seem of any value to you when you had him to help you through ....

the point I am trying to get to is simple ...you have to find a balance that allows your friendships to grow and deepen while still having a relationship with your man/woman .

I really need some tips on what to do. I don't know how to deal with it all. I'm a complete mess.

sorry I didn't really answer your question

darling there is nothing you can do , but walk in school on monday with your head held high like nothing in the world can affect you ...steer your thoughts away this weekend every time you think about them at the party ...do something ..anything to stop dwelling ..he aint no hot shot ...and by the sounds of it he just gets off with anyone ...so you might see him as a loss , but in reality everyone else also knows what his behaviour is like .

Archived