six pack

My personal opinion, is I would rather have a guy with meat on his bones. I'm not going to turn him away if he has a 6 pack but, those aren't going to score him brownie points or anything.

I just don't like the muscly type of guys. Not my favorite, I guess. *shrugs* I've had one boyfriend with a 6 pack and all he did was show it off all the time and it irritated me so much.

I just like guys who knows how to eat...I'm not into the muscles. Never a big turn on for me.

under*

i've had a 6pack for a few years now and i'm saying from experience that most girls go crazy after it. i said most girls cuz there are the rare gals who r into the chubby, teddy-bear guys.

xcountryprincess i think flat abs or a nice flat stomach in general looks sexy on a girl. a flat stomach and a cute face is what i usually notice most in a girl,

hmmmm, i personlly like a little skin on top of the six pack....i don't like the stomachs with really thin skin, it has to be think if he has a six pack...kinda hard to expliain....but yes i normally go for guys with an athletic look to them, but will totally get turned off if they lift their shirt up in front of the mirror while i'm there..eeewwww. I'm with a guy now that plays water polo, and has those lines on the sides of his abdomen that lead down to his *eh hum..private parts* you know what i'm talking bout. It sort of dents in, but is soooo sexy. I'll take that over a six pack anyday, but when a guy has those lines their, they are very fit, and usually comes with a six pack as well.....awww i love the "Male Physique*

the_tiger_striped_cat u're absolutely right

developing and maintaining a 6pack is probably the hardest thing to do as far as fitness is concerned. this is because, unlike girls, guys store most of their fat over their abdomen wall.

getting a 6pack requires a diet that most people wouldn't be willing to practice even if they were paid. the_tiger_striped_cat is also right about the bodyfat. i had to drop my bodyfat from 9.7% to 7.1% for my 6pack to have full definition. i show off my 6pack sometimes. why? i worked hard for years to develop it, so i have a right to show it off. artists practice very hard to hone their skills and then show it off to the public. they deserve it. same thing goes for ppl who work to get their 6pack.

i have the same kinda question for guys do u only like/prefer girls that have flat abs, and small hips and butts?

personally first thing i look at is the face and thats pretty much it mostly

if the girl had fat on her stomach or flat its fine with me but i find this attrative girl and she has some fat.

I had to give my input on this. One of my ex's used to work out at Bally's all of the time. In fact, he's a well known guy at the local Bally's gym that he joined, and he made his way as a personal trainer. And, to be honest, I didn't find his 6-pack as attractive. Sure, he had a nice build, nice upper arm and all, but I just didn't dig it. I like meat on my man. So, I dig pudgyness in a guy. I like the teddy bear build. I think it's cute. Maybe it's the oppossites attract rule. I have a small frame. So, I am usually attracted to guys with a little bit of baby chub!

I can't stand being a perfectionist. Had to re-edit on a small mistake!

To answer your question, I think that it's cute when a guy's a little chubby on his belly! Your answers will vary, in terms of 6-packs. For me, I think that it's more of a phobia that I developed after watching those weight lifting competitions as a kid. I remember watching how guys used to pour oil all over their bodies, just to enhance their 6-packs even more. It creeped me out just watching it. I thought that they looked like headless glazed turkeys. Since then, I felt kinda grossed out. For me, it's just my personal pet peeve ...

Don't worry about what us girls think. Do what you wanna do. Sure, 6-packs on a guy is nice. But not to the point where it's soo cut, that the abs are just bulging out at you. Kinda scared me a little when my ex had it. I just couldn't find that very visually stimulating for some reason.

As long as you're in shape, and feel confident, you should be fine. Do what you want to do. Impress yourself, not the ladies. Some women do dig it though. But for me, when a guy has a tiny bit of fat on his skin, it feels comfy to hug him. Plus, he's like an insulator, especially on cold nights!

hmm... as long as it's not a beer belly i'm not complaining.

six pack is only nice when it's not so hard that it'll hurt if you punch the guy...

... ^^: i'd choose warm body + well built chest over 6 pack anyday. I rather my boyfriend be huggable and soft with the heater effect than have a six back and look nice. ... well, i really don't like the beer belly thing... but i think that's going to stay with my boyfriend for the rest of his life. ^^: he really drank too much in college, even boot camp didn't take his belly away.

i think in general, it's usually a plus. i've got one, i was pretty proud when i got it. i remember one time, after a water fight, i took my shirt off, and the girls who were around just had this speechless staring moment for about 2 seconds, and then turned to each other and started talking to each other. it's an ego boost.

i don't think i have a big personality problem with it though. it's not like i go trying to show it off when i'm with a girl i like. it's only ever happened at that water fight, or the few times i've been to the beach lately.

Ohohohoho. Six-packs make me happy.

Or four-packs. Or... well.. as long as theres some muscle definition there, i'm happy.

I hate real muscly guys, though, like bodybuilders (or Vin Diesel.) They're just scary.. and their heads end up looking too small for their bodies. Not a nice look, really.

Ohohohoho. Six-packs make me happy.

Or four-packs. Or... well.. as long as theres some muscle definition there, i'm happy.

I hate real muscly guys, though, like bodybuilders (or Vin Diesel.) They're just scary.. and their heads end up looking too small for their bodies. Not a nice look, really.

yes i myself wonder when its too much muscle for a guy (in a ladies' point of view)

even if u have a six pack how can u show it off, well u could go shirtless in the summer times at the beach , other than that u can't really show it off to the girls unless its ur gf or date.

with muscle T's st least in the summer times u can wear it and show some muscle definition