Easiest way to date in your 20's for guys - Increase Physical Attractiveness?

radiohead20

If I'm in the 4 league and I go after 1-3 and still no success, where the heck does that leave me?! I'm telling you, some of these girl have way HIGH STANDARDS.

That's because you're in LA. And LA women I imagine are just as bad (if not worse) than NYC women, who are a nightmare to begin with. Many of them are "princesses" and believe that, even if they're only average looking, they're entitled to Prince Charming. And since men typically are the ones pursuing women (both in real life and online), I honestly feel that homely looking women have a slightly better shot at dating someone "out of their league" based on pure odds.

I maintain my position that dating (in and of itself - whether FWB or just "dating to find 'the one'") is easier for women, BUT finding a suitable partner for a LTR is equally as hard for women and men.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's because you're in LA. And LA women I imagine are just as bad (if not worse) than NYC women, who are a nightmare to begin with. Many of them are "princesses" and believe that, even if they're only average looking, they're entitled to Prince Charming. And since men typically are the ones pursuing women (both in real life and online), I honestly feel that homely looking women have a slightly better shot at dating someone "out of their league" based on pure odds.

I maintain my position that dating (in and of itself - whether FWB or just "dating to find 'the one'") is easier for women, BUT finding a suitable partner for a LTR is equally as hard for women and men.

With all due respect, how is any of this helpful? All it does is give guys further reason to throw up their hands in anger at the world around them. A victim's mentality just isn't attractive in dating or life in general.

With all due respect, how is any of this helpful? All it does is give guys further reason to throw up their hands in anger at the world around them. A victim's mentality just isn't attractive in dating or life in general.

It's not a victim mentality at all. I said very clearly that finding a LTR is equally as hard for both women and men. I was merely suggesting that dating in LA may be similar to dating in NYC. I know many people, women and men alike, who agree that dating in cities such as NYC (and I would imagine, LA) is quite difficult. In other words, a proverbial "it's not only you bro, I know how you feel" to Dougie.

And I do believe that dating (in and of itself, particularly in the early stages, getting approached more, etc.) is a bit easier for women. Certainly cheaper But it is what it is. I was just saying.

I do agree that women THINK they have it easier, and i hear it and see it (especially online), but i have never experienced it happening to me or to the people around me. I have been the prince, its all about being THERE long enough for them to catch feelings and avoiding the friendzone as much as possible. You guys have to balance, "hey this is me, i am cool to be around" with being aggressive enough that if she is not interested, she will flat-out have no choice but to say it to stop your advances- and guess what... you move on. Aggressive doesnt mean whipping your weewee out, it means flirting with her, telling her shes pretty, how much of a catch she is, how you miss hearing from her- you balance all this with give and take according to her reaction. All with a stance of confidence and charm- no confidence, then its you trying HARD to win her approval (which is why 90% of men arent aware of), with confidence; its you telling her that her laugh is amazing and addicting while staring at her directly in her eyes without looking away for a second.

Archived