Broke up with my bf.. I feel so bad..

vanana

We've been together for 1 years and 2-3 months and I have been wanting out for the last months.. We were always fighting, we weren't on the same page.. I lost my sexual attraction and a lot of my love..

When he realised I was leaving if he didnt change he started to be a lot nicer but the damage was done and 2 days ago I broke up with him..

But now I feel so weird !!!!!! I feel empty.. a part of me is gone. I was so used to talk to him everyday. I feel like I had to do it.. He has been a real ass if you read other posts I made. I was always unhappy and complaining to my friends but I didn't expect to feel this bad.

I feel bad that I hurt him and I feel bad alone. I wish I could just meet someone new right now. Out of respect for him I am not putting myself on a dating website just yet.. He disapeared from facebook and didnt text me since I left him. I don,t know how he is feeling. I have a lot of his friends on fb and I don,t know if they know.. It all feel unreal. He was my first serious and lasting relationship.

One, stay strong and do not contact him.

Two, reach out to friends to talk about how you feel and get emotional support.

Three, don't even THINK about getting into another relationship for a few months. That would be rushing to fill the void emotionally when you should really process the pain and the end of the relationship.

It is hard. Even when you were the one who wanted out of the relationship, it is an emotionally difficult thing to go through. I think soon you will feel better. Especially when you realize how much better it feels to not be around someone who treats you like he did. I don't know if it is ever easy to break up with someone but it is certainly easier to be the dumper than the dumpee.

Archived