Wondering what this gesture means?

Sky blue

What does a playful finger point and smile mean from a guy?

I was talking with a guy I like and I was walking away and he said something so I turned around and gave him a flirty expression and then he smiled and pointed his finger at me. So just wondering what it means, if it's a bad thing or good thing or if it means anything at all.

That means hes cool... hes a cool dude.

That could mean anything, it could be that you surprised him, or his way out of responding to a situation he didnt want to respond to, or he liked it and since you were walking away he popped the smile to show appreciation. If he started thrusting his hips while he did it... could be he is about to zombie out in a thriller.

There is not much to go on.

What does a playful finger point and smile mean from a guy?

I was talking with a guy I like and I was walking away and he said something so I turned around and gave him a flirty expression and then he smiled and pointed his finger at me. So just wondering what it means, if it's a bad thing or good thing or if it means anything at all.

Anything from playful indifference to attraction. There is no universal meaning for a smile and pointy finger.

Your best bet on those sorts of things is the direct approach. You grin and point at him and say, "Right back atcha." If he gets upset well it wasn't good, whatever he meant. And if his eyes light up and he laughs you know you've succeeded in sparking some interest. Personally, I think it was just him being flirtatious. Enjoy.

Archived